Asia Sourcing Manager
  Writer : Lisa     Date : 17-12-19 18:31     Read : 7108    
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Lisa Wang from Lennox Asia Sourcing and Engineering Center. I am based in Shanghai and work as Lennox Asia Sourcing Manager. Lennox is a famous US high-end air conditioner maker. We are looking for a potential bimetal thermostat supplier in Asia for our US factories. One of my friends recommended your company. Here is a brief introduction of Lennox.

Lennox was founded in the State of IOWA, USA in 1881. Lennox is focusing on the development and manufacturing of residential HVAC, commercial HVAC and refrigerant. Lennox is a public company listed in New York stock market (NY:LII). In the past over 100 years, Lennox has kept the position of one of the main HVAC manufactures worldwide. At present, Lennox’s business has covered over 100 different countries. Lennox has established 29 plants, 35 rep. offices (outside North America) with 23,000 employee in 12 different countries. Lennox’s residential, commercial HVAC and refrigerant have occupied most of the market of the worldwide 100 different countries. Lennox is regarded as No.1 market share in high-end HVAC market in North America. Lennox belongs to one of the US top 500 enterprises.

Now Lennox does not have any plant in China. All our Asia suppliers would be required to export their products directly to our plants located in USA, Europe and Australia.

If you need more details, you may log on our website www.lennoxinternational.com.

Now our annual purchasing volume on bimetal thermostats in Asia is around 1,000,000pcs. If you are interested in this business, please let me know. I would share detailed specs with you.

If any question, please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards

Lisa Wang (王海容)

Sourcing Manager

Lennox Asia Sourcing and Engineering Center (LASEC)

Add: Rm2306, 1 Grand Gateway , 1 Hongqiao Rd, Shanghai 200030, PRC
上海市虹桥路1号港汇广场1号楼2306室
Office:  +86 21  6407 1616
Mobile: +86 139 1875 5031
Email: Lisa.Wang@Lennoxintl.com